Hey you angels

I’ve been neglecting this page
Today I’m out of my cage
I step here to dust & care
and perfume for pleasure
Some water to refresh my flower
Leaving the windows open for more air
Hey angels here I need your wings
To nourish the imagination
A feather to tickle my sensation
So I fight the pirates with glory
a teasing smile; haughty and naughty
Hey angels, lend me your wings
So I fly to the other side of blues
flying over the cuckoo’s nest
and land on the cannibal's island
to peer into my rabbit’s hole and be there a guest
wondering if I'd be eaten alive or cooked first!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fragrance is here
For them to smell
The markings are here
For them to see
Here is a wing
Meant for an angel
Fly like a bird
A rabbit is waiting with
Teeth like a snips

Ashley said...

When will you stop neglecting this page? When will you get out of your cage? The dust is pileing higher, and we are all missing our writer.


Heheh, don't mind me I'm horrible at poetry, But I do miss reading yours. I send angels to nourish your imagination. :)

Othersideblue said...

Ashley,
I write again
here out of my cage
dusting my page
I need you to encourage
I leave you my love
Come to me again.