momentum

It was like Yesterday
happily I started the day

Opened my window
Took a deep breath so and so

right before sunrise and the usual prayer
then thirstily I drank drops of water 
mumbling a happy song under the shower
Combed my changing color hair
Watered the plants and pots and the flower
Then I washed the backyard putting everything into order
Dusted an array of  table and chair



then the door bell .. Oh! ..I ran up to the door to open and smiled widely
a nice day to chitchat and have a cup of Turkish coffee

there were Coconut cookies freshly baked in the oven too
was So happy to share the day with you!


I talked nonsense; made you smile,
even for a few flying minutes made you forget your own worry.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In wich cup is turkish coffee ?

Othersideblue said...

@Anonymous,

The emptied one


see the signs at the bottom?

I can tell fortune now its a new thing dawning on me,

Strange

Candice Michele said...

coconut cookies? sounds yummy...

Othersideblue said...

Frosty Duncan ..

yes its good a new recipe i discovered in internet..u shall try it too :)