the secret of a succeful day

When serotonin takes control of the body and mind so it turns into an overload of words and new crazy ideas. Some beneficial, some devastatingly silly and mischievous.

After 24 years of married life I made a new discovery !  

"the secrets to a successful happy day"

Of course this is not a self improvement blog but I'm willing to share these with those who are still wondering.

The secret is to rise early before sunrise and prepare lunch in advance and organize the day ahead of time ! 

so did I, unlike my blue days


Yesterday was Eid and a very nice day :

I woke up just a little before sunrise .. i crept out of the bed stealthily careful not to wake my husband, then prayed as fast as a wink .. deciding to do that  in a better and graceful manner tomorrow!

Changing into a cotton T shirt and jeans I flew out of the house taking a walk to enjoy and breath the clean and fresh early morning air. there is peace and quite while everyone is sleep with no vehicle moving about to disturb the peace and quite....

To be continued ....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

میثم said...

سلام رفیق

Othersideblue said...

سلام

Take a seat and relax

have a cup of coffee

and enjoy your time!

parandeye aby said...

Hi! Iam home again! will u ask me to join u next time 4 walking? i miss u and fresh air in the morning!

Othersideblue said...

hi !

I'm happy to have you back my dear blue bird walking companion !

missed you too all the time, don't ya know that ? :)

miesam said...

hi my freind
where are you?

Othersideblue said...

here I am at the other side living a life under a roof and sometimes looking out my window peering at the smiling sun wondering wot would become of me when the page turns.


thank you for the visit and the hi Miesam

merilee said...

interesting.... i enjoy reading it...you're right the best secret to starts a day is to pray and Give thanks to HIM....

Sorry i've been away....but i will post soon..thank you so much....for a words....

Fa said...

I always pray as fast as wink and promise myself to do it slower and better tomorrow. but ....
I prefer fridays ... I like to wake up early and make a huge delicious breakfast...

have a nice time

p.s: May I add you to my friends list on my blog?

Othersideblue said...

dear Fa,

Of course you can add me to your friends thank you and thanks for you nice comment .. yeah its good to wake up early on a Friday morning and enjoy the day :)

میثم said...

سلام دوست من
کجایی؟ حالت خوبه؟

Othersideblue said...

سلام !

خوبم شکر خدا

مشغول هستم به ذنیا و ما فیها

به وبلاگ تون سرزدم متوجه شدم نیستین.

ولکام بک :)

میثم said...

سلام دوست من
یک پست جدید بزار توی وبلاگت زود
منتظرم

Sultan said...

I believe just the opposite, the secret to a successful day is not to get up until it is afternoon!

Othersideblue said...

oh my boys all of them have the same idea :)