my mind has been crazy inside these past few days.. sleeplessness sneering and mocking.

Again he begs and ask me to take a rest and a cease fire and keep quite so he can  dozzzze offff.. the white flags are up; lucky me to be married to a dear lamb; I would swallow him up if I were a wolf ..but am not though one of my so called friends enjoys calling me a wolf mockingly thinking shes very funny ..u know I really need much stronger  teeth/tooth to become a real wolf ! (usually forget which form is the plural)




She better called me a tigress :P
how many more days will I be a clown thats something nobody can tell.. God only knows

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Sultan said...

George Herbert once wrote, "A wolf must die in his own skin."

The Gaelic Wife said...

Tigress sounds much better than wolf.

meisam said...

Hi tigress

Othersideblue said...

hi Meisam .. welcome back :)