The Wonderland

The land I live in is green
which I stepped in as a queen

No voice, no sound; far far away from a crowd
rabbits looking happy and proud

Just the sound of silence
just the sea glittering in brilliance

And silence keeps me company
or sometimes broken to let a bird sing to me

The only roof is my blue sky which the birds feel free to spread their wings and fly
flapping its colorful wings little butterfly; no need to worry, no need to cry

The birds and butterflies living free
since my land is clean of enemy

Just the bright colored lively flowers surrounding me
the sun and the moon each a beauty;
Shining from above and smiling in harmony.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey queen ! is it so green ?
I mean, is it so clean ?
Rabbits, Oh rabbits, skin so sheen
Rabbits, Oh rabbits, they are never the mean.