patience pays

Early morning was spent sometime on TV; I was witnessing Chili miners being rescued. The overjoyed faces when they met the family member after they reached the surface stepping on the ground was really worth watching to share the true joy and delight. I could feel a lump in my throat when each waiting family member wiped off their wet eyes every now and then.


Fortunately they got their reward; the family reunion and joyful smiles was not the work of any TV company , it was just real.


it's more than a new lesson . it's life and all about it. Patience pays

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Delirious said...

I can't even begin to imagine the horror of being under ground for over 2 months! I am so thankful to God that they have been saved!

The Gaelic Wife said...

Yes! I have been watching the rescue online. Some of their reactions made me cry. Patience pays.

Sultan said...

Very true sometimes.

meisam said...

God bless you

meisam said...

what reason?

Othersideblue said...

God bless you too, thank you Meisam



what reason to what ?